We just received some important recognition, so I want to take a couple of minutes to brag a little. Two industry surveys, from REAL Trends and RISMedia, rank RE/MAX at the top in two important categories:
- Brokerage productivity — The strongest representation of any company among the 500 busiest brokerages in the industry.
- being dedicated to real estate as a full-time profession,
- earning the highest level of advanced education in the industry,
- being active in the market every day,
- staying informed and involved with market conditions, contracts,
- managing the home selling/home buying process for the benefit of every client,
- having ongoing relationships with other folks that “make it happen” (mortgage lenders, home inspectors, repair/renovation contractors, etc.) and — last but not least —
- enjoying the highest rate of repeat and referral business in the industry.
The community service aspect of our business is critical as well. Among other important relationships, RE/MAX is the real estate industry sponsor of Children’s Miracle Network and the Komen Foundation. I contribute part of the proceeds of every transaction to CMN. (In Austin, those dollars all stay right here, at Dell Children’s Medical Center.) Here’s a little more information about this important role:
Thank you for allowing me to serve you.
You have allowed me to contribute significantly to CMN for many years.